This site is tucked away a little on vauxhall.co.uk but I really like it. There are a few hidden ‘application’ type sections that include a vehicle chooser and engine comparator. link
Archive for May 2008
This was another complete build. The site is video based and works quite well I think. link
This was another pre-existing site that I made significant changes to over the last 18 months. The changes include new sections (gallery and a quiz section) and updates to various other parts of the site. link
This was a complete build that uses the Flickr API to load and display images from keywords entered by the user. There was a significant online advertising campaign that drove traffic to this site including a Yahoo homepage takeover using multiple SWF files, video and the LocalConnection object. link
This was another pre-existing site that I’ve had to make many changes to. link
This was a pre-existing site that I made some amends to. I added deep-linking, amended the functionality and also fixed a few other small bugs.
This is the first in a series of posts showing sites built and/or worked on. shell.com On this project I used the casaframework to create a dynamic font loader that enables font loading of specific language and character sets for individual fonts. This is driven by a config XML file.