Archive for July 2010

Site launch: The Megané Experiment

This was a very quick build and a steep learning curve with the Facebook Graph API integration. The site is PureMVC, AS3 and XML driven. Also it integrates with a Renault server for saving information about each user and their betting scores for the competition. An interesting campaign with some great prizes available, but be […]

Site launch: Bodyshop Rainforest range

This site is built using the PureMVC framework (AS3.0) and is XML driven to support multiple languages. This is the site I wrote the dynamic text around an ellipse code for, as it is used for the range menu. It is a great looking site with some nice water and light effects going on in […]

Site launch: HP Make it big

It has been a while since I have been able to update this blog and in that time I have completed about 5 different sites at multiple agencies. I am going to make an effort to get them all up here, but it has been hard to keep track of what has gone live and […]